Pictures


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Donations

Thank you 

To every one who has sponsored me so far, a thousand thanks, we have now beaten the target of £2 per mile, and the total donated continues to grow.

To Julie (my best friend and soul mate) thank you for; support, putting up with loosing me for so many hours over the months of training, the kit, lending me to the TCT for 2 weeks, and the Bonne Voyage balloon







To Jon H for your weighty contribution of my first, and probably only, "bottle of money" which is a further (as yet unknown) donation to the cause











To Ruth  who has worked for hours to produce my poster


An exchange of messages via Facebook led to Ruth volunteering to produce what has been her biggest piece of work so far. I hope Pattern Tree is a success and that the Dragon (when let out of the Den) is nice when she works with them

No comments:

Post a Comment